Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Nellie!

Here is a montage of Photos from Nellie's first year. I can't believe she is already a 1 year old! This year has been more fun than I could have imagined. I love her so much! And more each Day! She has been such a blessing to our family. I thank God for such a wonderful little person that she is growing up to be. Even when she is "challenging" I can't help but look in her eyes and just want to kiss her and hug her! 

In the belly!
Just born
A few days old
1 Month
2 Months

3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months

8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
12 Months

More 1 year photos Here

We got Nellie up this morning singing Happy Birthday. I'm not so sure how much she liked it. (Sorry about the poor quality)

No comments:

Should we find out the sex of the baby?