Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catch Up



Eating Corn on the cob.









Silly face




Singing into the mic


Well I know it has been a really long time since I updated. Here is all that has happened since I last wrote: Nellie and I took a trip to cali to visit family and go to my nephew, David's graduation. Then took another trip to to North Carolina to visit some of Gabe's family. I found out I am pregnant and I am due in late January. I have really bad morning sickness and I have ended up in the ER twice because I couldn't stop throwing up and was getting really dehydrated. I am on medication but it doesn't seem to help. Gabe and I have decided to try to sell our house and find another one a little bigger. In the meantime we are staying with my parents. For 4th of July we went up north to Pine and stayed in a cabin. Nellie, Gabe, and I came down with a stomach bug and were all throwing up. So all in all it has been a pretty crazy couple of months. But we are all doing well (minus me who is still nauseous all day every day). I will try to be more consistent now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! Thats how I was with Seth...sick all the time no matter what I did. I just hope you are not sick all the way through like I was. I started not throwing up anymore at 33 weeks. I am praying that you feel better soon!

Should we find out the sex of the baby?